Transfers and Payments
Customers can submit their transfer applications at any of our branches or using our online banking services. All fund transfers will take approximately two working days to be received.
- There is no limit on the amount of funds transferred if the application is done through our branches.
- In the event that the transfer is made online through the bank’s website:
- If the beneficiary’s account is outside of Capital Bank, the amount should not exceed JOD 10,000 (or its equivalent in USD).
- If the beneficiary has an account with Capital Bank, the amount should not exceed JOD 25,000 (or its equivalent in other currencies).
To apply for a transfer, the following information needs to be provided:
- Applicant name and account number
- Beneficiary name and physical address
- Transfer amount and currency
- Beneficiary bank name, branch and SWIFT code
- Beneficiary bank transit code (if applicable)
- Beneficiary account number or IBAN
- Payment details
- Purpose code of transfer
To support international trade and promote financial inclusion, Capital Bank provides cross-border payment services – typically of medium to large value – to its retail and corporate customers.
This product serves both consumer banking clients and institutional banking clients. By providing secured and easy payment services for the financial transactions in JOD through ACH based on the agreement between the seller and the buyer by signing the authorized mandate registration form in accordance with its terms and conditions to carry out bank transfers from the buyer's accounts to the seller's accounts based on the timetable agreed between the two parties in order to facilitate payments to "buyers" and increase institutional banking clients sales.