Easy Payment Plan
Capital Bank’s Easy Payment Plan is a credit card payment program that allows you to purchase more with your cards and to settle pending payments in simple, hassle-free instalments. The program offers the following benefits:
- All Capital Bank Visa credit card customers are eligible for the program.
- Purchases made locally and internationally can be paid in instalment, whether made through direct points of sale or online.
- Installments up to 36 months.
- Credit card installments will incur a low monthly commission fee of 0 percent. The transaction amount is then divided into instalment divided equally based on the duration selected.
- Transactions that are settled in installments are also eligible for rewards under Capital Bank’s Capital Rewards loyalty program.
- You can choose to pay for your local and international purchases through Easy Payment Plan program by calling Capital Bank’s Customer Service Center, available around the clock, after successfully completing the purchase transaction.
- Ability to request to install your transactions through our mobile app
Terms and conditions:
- Payments are made in fixed monthly instalment.
- The minimum eligible transaction value is JOD 100 and the maximum is JOD 17,125, provided that the transaction value and resultant commission do not exceed the overall card limit.
- Customers can choose to enroll in the Easy Payment Plan program by calling Capital Bank’s Call center by calling 065100220. The Call Center is available around the clock, after successfully completing the purchase transaction.
- The customer’s credit card must have an active and valid status when the request for instalment is submitted.
- Cash withdrawal transactions are not eligible.
- Requests for payment in instalment must be submitted before the credit card’s monthly statement is issued on the 24th of every month.
- The instalment is considered a due monthly payment, calculated in addition to the minimum amount due on the card for that payment cycle.
- Customers will become ineligible upon missing two due instalment and service will be terminated. All remaining instalment will be added to the total amount due on the card and the resultant interest will be calculated in time according to the terms and conditions of the credit card agreement.
- If a customer requests the cancellation of a credit card that still has pending instalments, the service will be canceled and a claim will be made for the total amount remaining, including any resultant commissions.
- Expired or suspended credit cards are ineligible
* Terms and conditions apply