Features & Benefits
Cover includes vehicle damage, irrespective of which party is liable
Cover includes vehicle robbery and theft
24 hour roadside assistance
- The insurance company vows to compensate the policyholder for any damages to the vehicle if it was caused by: Fire, external explosion or self-combustion. Robbery and theft. Overturning or collision of the insured vehicle with another external object. The intentional act or mistake of another, except as a result of dishonesty or fraud. Objects falling or flying off. Fire, collision, overturning of any means of transport on which the insured vehicle is being transported.
- The damage to one or more parts of the body of the insured vehicle. Physical and material damages to other parties in accordance with the terms of the compulsory insurance system. Bodily damage to the passengers of the insured vehicle.
- Agency repair service up to 5 years from the vehicle's life. Damages resulting from natural hazards. Airbags coverage if the accident is covered by the insurance policy. A life insurance policy covering the vehicle owner for JOD 10,000. A 24-hour roadside assistance service that includes: Vehicle licensing service. Battery charging service. Tire exchange service. Fuel delivery service. Unlocking service. Towing or moving the vehicle when it is technically broken or due to an accident (in case of needing a crane).
• The material damage to one or more parts of the body of the insured vehicle. (Own damage) • Bodily injuries and material damages to other parties in accordance with the terms of the compulsory insurance system. (TPL) • Bodily Injuries to the passengers of the insured vehicle.
The vehicle must be thoroughly inspected and pictures taken of the 4 sides when insuring for the first time and detailed and complete information must be provided to issue an insurance policy.
Jerusalem Insurance Company, in accordance with the terms of the policy, bears the payment of compensation amounts and according to the specified coverage and benefits of the program.
· The depreciation rate deducted from new spare parts is 6% per year and with a maximum of 36% except for the production year (exclusive of sales tax). · The depreciation rate from new spare parts is 0%.
Extra exclusive coverage
A substitute vehicle for 15 days and a daily limit of JOD 50 when your vehicle is in the repair shop. Repair cost including parts without deductibles or depreciation. No exemptions or deductibles. A life insurance policy covering the vehicle owner for JOD 10,000.
Want to learn more about this product?
Get the App
Apply directly on the mobile app for easy
registration without the need to visit the bank.
Request a call-back
Ride-Hailing Apps Motor Insurance
100% coverage accidents caused by unknown parties
JOD 600 Minimum premium