General conditions for loan granting:
- Minimum loan amount is JOD 5,000 and the maximum amount is JOD 70,000.
- The client must be in business for at least 3 years.
- The collection of sales revenue through Capital Bank’s POS devices should not be less than 3 months, and specific conditions will apply for clients who do not have the POS devices.
- The minimum average monthly sale revenue through Capital Bank's POS devices for the last 3 months must be no less than JOD 3,000.
- Subject to bank approval
* Terms and conditions apply.