The agreements contribute to the creation of comprehensive development opportunities to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Jordan. Two agreements have been signed: the first for JOD 2 million and the second for JOD 3.9 million, which have been granted to SMEs at preferential interest rates.
Agreements and Programs
These agreements facilitate for SMEs to obtain the required financing from banks at low interest rates. Two agreements were signed: the first was for JOD 3 million, and the second agreement included Capital Bank’s granting of a loan of JOD 6.1 million for re-lending to SMEs at preferential interest rates.
This agreement provides coverage for loans granted by the Bank to small and / or medium-sized local economic projects by 70% for general projects and 85% for start-up projects in order to support the establishment of these projects or enable them to carry out expansions to increase their productive efficiency and provide job opportunities .
The memorandum aims to support:
The tourism sector in Jordan, and to enable its companies to obtain funding and technical assistance. The project is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Continuing its efforts to support SMEs in terms of providing consulting services and advisory solutions, the Bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the first of its kind, benefiting qualified SMEs from a network of experts in quality management, that comes under the "Advice for Small Businesses" program. In addition, they will receive a grant covering part of the total cost of consulting services in excess of 50% for local consultants and 70% for international consulting projects.
Capital Bank offers financing solutions to support and develop your agricultural projects at a fixed interest rate for 5 years which include:
- Purchase of machinery and equipment
- Purchase of raw materials and tools
- Livestock, poultry, fish farming and beekeeping
- Other purposeful agricultural projects
Capital Bank offers financing solutions to support and develop your industrial projects at a fixed interest rate for 5 years which include:
- Building new industrial units or factories or the expansion of existing ones
- Purchase of equipment or spare parts
- Purchase of raw materials
- Other purposeful industrial meaningful projects
Capital Bank offers financing solutions to support and develop your tourism projects at a fixed interest rate for 5 years in Amman and 10 years outside Amman which include:
- Construction and/or purchase and/or expansion of a hotel
- Construction and purchase of tourism facilities
- Other purposeful tourism projects
Capital Bank offers financing solutions to establish and support your renewable energy projects at a fixed interest rate for 10 years which include:
- Construction and installation of generating units of solar energy
- Construction and installation of generating units of wind power
- Purchase and installation of energy-saving equipment
Capital Bank offers financing solutions to support and develop your Information and communication technology projects at a fixed interest rate for 5 years which include:
- Software development and licensing
- Mobile phone applications
- Internet portals and content
- Services outsourcing centers "outsourcing"
- Call center services
- Digital Content
- Programmable electronic games
- Digital Data Processing
* Terms and conditions apply