Capital Bank treasury management provides advanced financial capabilities in trade, investment, and liquidity to help resolve cash management challenges companies face and protect them from increased interest rates and currency exposure.
The treasury department has established a strong track record in securing external financing for international trade activities. The bank’s trade initiatives include collaborating with the country’s Central Bank to create several funding projects for Jordanian exports as well as partnering with leading regional and international organizations to finance exports to Jordan.
Capital Bank’s Treasury and Investment Services include:
- Foreign Exchange in spot market available in all major currencies as well as GCC currencies
- Trading in fixed income securities: treasury bills, bonds (including corporate bonds), and commercial papers in local, regional, and international markets
- Derivatives for hedging purposes: forwards, swaps, and options against currencies and interest rates
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs): offering higher interest rates than a regular savings account, CDs are available in all major foreign currencies – with maturity terms ranging from 3 to 36 months
- Keeping clients up-to-date with developments in international markets