Mobile Banking 'Capital Mobile'
The Capital Bank mobile application has been built for use on both your Apple and Android devices. It is a user-friendly, convenient, and secure way to access your bank accounts while on the move.
The application’s easy to use design and navigation enables you to:
- Navigate seamlessly between your Capital Bank accounts and view accounts, deposits, and loans details
and recent activities
- Transfer funds between Capital Bank accounts, as well as to other local and international financial institutions
- Complete bill payments through eFAWATEER.com
- Monitor credit card (VISA) transactions and settle your payments
- Find nearby branches and ATMs
- Request a cheque book
- Connect directly and securely with Capital Bank representatives
The application is available in both Arabic and English. To view the mobile application in Arabic, ensure that your device’s language setting is set to Arabic.
You may experience delays in the delivery of account alerts for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device or technology failures. When reviewing your balance or credit card transactions, keep in mind that they may not yet reflect the most recent transactions.
- Apple device with iOS 8.0 or above/Android device with OS 4.0 or above
- Users can access mobile banking using their existing ‘Capital Online’ User ID and password. If you have not setup a Capital Bank online account, please call Capital Contact Center at +962-6-5100220 to enable both mobile and online services
- This is a free service for all customers. However, message and data rates from your provider may apply
- Internet connectivity 4G/3G/2G/Wi-Fi
Your Security is Important to Us
Banking through the mobile app reduces the risk of fraud. The bank employs advanced electronic encryption and protection techniques to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your data. Every user transaction will require a second password and users will get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in their accounts.
Capital Bank is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers. To protect against fraud or theft, do not share your Customer ID, password, or other financial information online or over the phone. Individuals may pose as bank representatives and call requesting such information. Capital Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information. We further advise that you avoid using this application while connected to public Wi-Fi networks.
The Capital Bank mobile banking application may request access to the location function on your device. Doing so will allow us to provide you with information on the nearest ATM and Capital Bank branch. The Capital Bank mobile application does not access or store any of the personal information existing on your mobile device.
Download the App Now!
* Terms and conditions apply