In line with the Bank's interest in bolstering economic development, and as part of its contribution towards cementing sound financing principles and servicing its SME clients, Capital Bank established an independent SME’S Department, which specializes in offering a variety of financing services that meet the various needs of the SME sector, which represents a large number of Jordanian businesses within the economy.
In light of the important role that the SME Department plays, Capital Bank has in place a highly qualified technical team to support the Department's financing operations in its different forms. This team provides specialist consultancy services and identifies financing needs with the aim of developing the SME banking sector in a manner that is beneficial to the national economy at large and more particularly to the Bank's clients.
The SME Department offers diverse financing and banking services to targeted sectors. At the forefront of these services is the financial advisory service where each client's financing needs are determined and suitable financial solutions are put forward in line with each client's unique needs.
In order to ensure that the SME Department carries out its role in line with the interests of its clients, Capital Bank has adopted plans to open an additional number of branches in order to establish wider service coverage and cater to a larger number of clients regardless of their location. The Bank is also planning to increase its international network of correspondent banks.
Projects that the Bank Seeks to Finance:
1. Industrial Projects
2. Commercial Projects
3. Service Sector Projects
4. Medical & Pharmaceutical Sector Projects
Benefits that Capital Bank Offers to its SME Clients:
1. Competitive interest rates
2. Flexibility in payment
3. A diverse number of financing options
4. Speedy service delivery
5. Financial advisory services prior to the commencement of the client's project, helping the client prepare the necessary documents and acquainting them with different financing approaches
Documents Required by Capital Bank to Qualify for SME Financing:
1. Supporting documents for the company, partnership or sole trader business
2. Financial statements or financial documents reflecting the business's financial situation
3. Economic feasibility study for SME expansion projects and productivity projects
Approval on offered facilities is subject to Capital Bank's rules and regulations, whereby the accuracy of these documents will facilitate the quick and efficient presentation of suitable financing solutions.
For more information or help, please contact us on the Following Telephone and extension numbers
Bank Tel. No.: 009626-5100200
Extension No.: 611, 445, 614, 376, 484